We Are Rally
RALLY is a communications firm that works to influence the way people think about and respond to political and social issues. We collaborate with inspiring partners to create powerful movements that galvanize the public and leave a legacy of positive change. Our team consists of experts in political, media and digital strategy.
With offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco, we work nationally but embody the creativity and innovation that have defined the Golden State from Hollywood to Silicon Valley. These attributes inform our company’s attitude and approach and help shape the creativity we use to drive causes forward.
OUR CLIENTS ARE CATALYSTS FOR GOOD
Our clients are leading foundations, advocacy organizations, philanthropists, high-profile individuals, and commercial entities that strive to influence public policy, public discourse, and public opinion. They have engaged us to build advocacy organizations from the ground up, to develop messaging and execute communications campaigns of all levels, and to help them develop events and social media strategies and reach influencers of all stripes. Most of our clients have worked with us for years and we’re proud to call them our friends.
Our Work Speaks For Itself
- EducationBWe’ve worked across the education spectrum, from pre-K to higher education and on issues ranging from funding to tenure reform to education equality.
- EmpowermentWBy empowering women with HIV/AIDS and women on the brink of poverty, we’ve built national conversations that are changing the debate and elevating the voices of women in the discussion.
- EnvironmentEOur environmental work has most recently focused on fracking, but we’ve also led ballot initiatives to tax big oil and campaigns to promote renewables and alternative energy.
- EqualityFOur work to overturn California’s Proposition 8 via a bipartisan legal challenge both reframed the debate around the freedom to marry and dramatically increased public support for marriage equality.
- Gun ViolenceGWe’ve been working to reframe the debate around gun violence, launching an innovation challenge to advance smart gun technology and working with some of the families from Newtown to advance mental healthcare and responsible gun ownership.
- HealthAIn the healthcare arena we’ve advocated for healthier school meals and better access to fresh foods. We’ve promoted HIV testing and AIDS prevention. We’ve started a conversation around the adverse impacts of – and solutions to – childhood trauma.
- PhilanthropyHIndividual philanthropists also work with us, from Hollywood icons to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. We’ve managed their grant-making, guided their political giving, and helped them build impactful and lasting organizations of all kinds.
- ScienceRWe’ve worked with our clients to increase funding for stem cell research and advocated for an urgent response to climate change.
- And Much MoreMRegardless of the cause, we approach each issue with a mission-driven purpose and passion that results in real transformation.